The all-weather camera.
Important moment will not be missed even when the weather is just unfriendly though. That excess Latest from Pentax DSLR cameras. Designed with the ability to withstand water and dust, Pentax K-30 is suitable for you the photographer who are often located in the outdoor area. DSLR cameras can be used a photographer in any weather conditions, as it has good protection (full) of the elements in it.
Comes with a 16MP CMOS sensor and M PRIME image processing engine that is optimized for Full HD 1080p video recording. Another feature is the flagship design that allows the user to be able to use this DSLR camera in cold weather conditions or weather conditions even below freezing. This camera equipped with 3-inch LCD screen, ISO speeds ranging from 12 800 to 25 600, and the tough auto mode along with its manual control features. In addition to weather resistant, Pentax K-30 is also resistant to dust.
Pentax K-30 is expected to be on the market in July 2012 at a price of around U.S. $ 850 (body only), and if it comes with the kit lens (18-55mm zoom lens) is priced at U.S. $ 900. 50m f/1.8 lenses you want then you add another US$ 250.
Specifications DSLR Camera Pentax K-30
• Sensor: 16:28 Megapixel APS-C CMOS
• ISO Range: 100 to 25.600
• Weather Sealed: Yes (81 seals)
• Image Processor: Prime M
• AF System: 11-point (9 cross-type) + IXI SAFOX Phase Detect
• Live View: Contrast Detect w / manual focus assist
• Video Recording: Full HD at 720p at 30 FPS VGA at 30fps FPS 60/50/30/25/24
• Video AF: Yes
• Viewfinder: pentaprism, approx 100% coverage 0.92x magnification Interchangeable focusing screens
• Shutter: Mechanical 6fps 30s-1/6000s, bulb
• Shake Reduction: In-Body (w / optional horizon correction)
• Power Source: AA via D-BH109 (not included, or) Rechargeable Li-ion battery D-LI109 (included) Approx. 480 images per charge
• Dust Removal: Yes, non-ultrasonic
• Metering: 77-segments
• Rear LCD: 3-inch VGA (921 000 dots)
• Top LCD: None
• Available Colors: Black, Blue, White
• Body Price: $ 849
If you are fond of extreme outdoor activities, the Pentax K-30 is definitely perfect for you. You will be pleased to use it when on holiday and adventure in Bali, Kenya or South Pole.